When all of us on tumblr die, we will be these ghosts
*cracks up laughing*
Hey dad could you turn the heat up just a little bit
that’s it that’s Finnick
I was sitting here and a thought ran across my mind: “What is Sherlock’s last name?” and I couldn’t think of it for the life of me. Even though I’ve read the books my whole life and watched the movies and show. I just couldn’t think of it. I didn’t remember until I thought of Mycroft’s name .-. ARGH
HOW COME YOU GOTTA MARRY SOMEONE AND LIVE WITH THEM AND HAVE BABIES WHY CAN’T YOU JUST BUY A HOUSE WITH YOUR BEST FRIENDS AND JUST EAT PIZZA EVERYDAY AND PLAY GAMES ALL THE TIME IT WOULD BE LIKE A LIFE LONG SLEEPOVER AND YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BREAKUPS OR THE D
seriously why can’t this be a thing, screw marriage
Thats called a roommate.
It’s pretty great. 10/10. Would recommend.
THIS IS MY UNIVERSITY PEOPLE. GUELPH’S THE BEST.
One of the best photosets I’ve ever seen. I love them both, but this is just too perfect.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.This always wrecks me
This is real. And I don’t usually post things of such serious nature but, for some reason, I feel like some people need to see this.
Dog one kills me
Jennifer’s Catching Fire promotion